Looking for screwdriver set to buy.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi builders etc,

I bought a cheap recision crewdriver set in Wilkinson yesterday and already would like to get rid of it.Could somebody tell where I could buy a universal screwdriver with ablity to change heads:

cross 1 & 0

1.4mm
2.00mm
2.4mm
3.mm this is what I have atm need to buy all in one, any links or something? None of my local stores Tesco etc don't sell any. Please advice. Shoud I buy something like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Mb3W2-W4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
don't buy any that are not made of chrome-vanadium steel. This will be stamped on each tool and also emphasised on the packaging. Same goes for spanners.

This is NOT NOT NOT NOT the same as chrome plating

Why do you want an interchangable driver? They are not usually very good.

How much are you willing to pay, and what do you want to use them for?

Thanks for getting back.

I will use it only for my PC case which has 3 different screw types. What I'm looking for is all in one for max 15GBP.

Sponsored Links
Try a tool shop! Tescos, Wilkinson, the sweet shop on the corner may not have a reasonable quality set, although for £15 you would get a comprehensive cheap rubbish set of insert bits and a handle to drive them.
Or buy a 1/4 hex driver handle and the three bits that you want in a decent make and quality.

If it's for a computer, just go down to your local half-decent tool shop and pick up a few long Stanley Fatmax drivers. They're only a few quid each.

For full sized, I have Wera vde but they're not that comfy to use. For working on computers, I have a draper precision set which I got from amazon for about £12. I find them better and more comfy to use than other more expensive precision sets. I don't know if Halfords Pro do a precision set but their screwdriver sets are good value at £10 (think that's a sale price) and nice to use.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back