Looks like Putins only victory was Brexit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ukraine has put up a better fight than we did, I mean Putin didn't even need to send in a single troop to take control of the UK with his Oligarchs and dirty money doing the job.

I mean putin had a homegrown army all ready to go. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ukraine has put up a better fight than we did, I mean Putin didn't even need to send in a single troop to take control of the UK with his Oligarchs and dirty money doing the job.

I mean putin had a homegrown army all ready to go. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You get out of life what you Putin.
If you're worried about Reds under the beds, get yourself a Divan bed base and you should be OK.

Wasnt there supposed to be a official inquiry into foreign funding of brehit. Hmmm.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Wasnt there supposed to be a official inquiry into foreign funding of brehit. Hmmm.

Blup
It isn't only the Russians who are tapping up British politicians.
Which foreign country has the most influence in British politics.?

It isn't only the Russians who are tapping up British politicians.
Which foreign country has the most influence in British politics.?
Probably shared between Scotland and Wales, some great PM’s from those countries over the years.

Blup

You get out of life what you Putin.
If you're worried about Reds under the beds, get yourself a Divan bed base and you should be OK.
The reds were everywhere not just under the bed.

Blup

You don't think there's any Russian money or influence our Government ?

I think it would be naive to think that.

Your naive Peddeling yer nonsense
In an attempt to push yer

The Russians control the Uk
Russians in government
There secret agents embedded in government

Jeez us wept take yerself and yer conspiracy nonsense to the US that’s full of like minded fruit cakes
You would fit in well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Your naive Peddeling yer nonsense
In an attempt to push yer

The Russians control the Uk
Russians in government
There secret agents embedded in government

Jeez us wept take yerself and yer conspiracy nonsense to the US that’s full of like minded fruit cakes
You would fit in well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yep, naive, as I thought.

The facts support 1 of us. Guess who ?

Not you that’s for sure

Name me one Tory Mp who is a Russian spy / agent

Name me a party member who is a Russian agent

Jog on with yer conspiracy nonsense if the UK run by Russian agents and Nazis and all yer other ball cocks

Not you that’s for sure

Name me one Tory Mp who is a Russian spy / agent

Name me a party member who is a Russian agent

Jog on with yer conspiracy nonsense if the UK run by Russian agents and Nazis and all yer other ball cocks
I know it is difficult for you to understand. But I've never said any of the above.

I simply said, "You don't think there's any Russian money or influence our Government ?"

Why are you trying to suggest more ?

Sponsored Links
Back