loose roof tiles - help

Of course he was there - brown envelope in his pocket.

You sort it how you like. I care not that you get ripped off - and it seems that you don't either.

What do they say about fools and their money?

What's it got to do with the insurance guy anyway? Under which part of the policy is it covered?

Sponsored Links
Just a thank you to all those that have sent me advise whether deemed good or bad by other parties. I realise that there is an issue that I need to get to the bottom of through using other roofing companies. Once people start to get personnel it is not worth replying.
I realise now that I am dealing with someone who would rather criticise than help. So happy New Year to all especially Joe 90 or should I say Victor Meldrew.
Taken from a previous post on Cowls on this forum - the penny has dropped

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:26 pm
joe-90 wrote:
They would have made them with cowls decades ago if they needed them. What other pointless jobs do you make money from? Are you a gypsy?

But they didnt need them did they? the flues were still in use...is that so difficult to understand?

i'll ignore the second statement, now i know i'm dealing with an imbecile.

I gave you advice that most would say was sensible.

It's you that is being abusive. I guess you'll want a refund next eh?

FFS - You are only looking for advice that agrees with your preconceived conception of what the problem is. In other words you only want to hear what you want to hear.

You have ONE slipped slate after 12 years.

You've had ONE roofer look at it.

I told you to either fix the slate and see how it goes - or get two more quotes.

FFS - what is your problem?

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I would get two more bids from reputable roofers or contact your insurance agent and have them send an adjuster out before signing any contracts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back