Lovelock was correct........ 43 years later !

Sponsored Links
I'm talking about climate change its too late to do anything about that !!!!!
I know, and it's not too late to stop hitting 4 degrees, or 6 degrees. It's probably impossible to stop before 1.5 and it may be possible to stop by 2.

Last edited:
climate change and the effects on the planet

What do you mean by "effects on the planet"? Do you really think the only problem is that some bits of ground are going to be wetter, and others drier?

If you don't understand the real disaster that awaits, then I fear it is you who is the plonker, who has once again been fooled by the media and the government into thinking that there is nothing wrong.

Sponsored Links
nowt to be done about this climate caper .

human existence is at odds with the planet and all those who buy into this BS about , electrifying the world , banning gas , bla bla

or having world policy dictated by some school girl :ROFLMAO: will save the human race , need to pull there eads out of there arris's

(its not if but when ;))

Than you have corbyn defeated by a bloke / buffoon , who does not seem to have a scooby about detail

what does that say about corbyn :ROFLMAO:

dare say biden is on medication to keep him awake :idea:

They're all politicians, they're all on drugs, they'll all mental.

Get over it!

What do you mean by "effects on the planet"? Do you really think the only problem is that some bits of ground are going to be wetter, and others drier?

If you don't understand the real disaster that awaits, then I fear it is you who is the plonker, who has once again been fooled by the media and the government into thinking that there is nothing wrong.
Don't plagiarise my sayings you dip stick !

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/dec/29/climate-scientist-dont-look-up-madness

Sponsored Links
Back