Low inlet gas pressure - Worcester Greenstar 42CDI bolier

but how can you test the pipe size is incorrect when taking the working pressure of the appliance at the meter? SAID BAMBER GOD..

Is it not writen in the dead sea scrolls that one must do pipesizing. Should not as an installer thou check this before installing said boiler...
SAID BOB (GOD)

Surely to diagnose incorrect pipe sizing would be check the working pressure at the meter SAID BAMBER GOD...

Here we go again around and around and around again fun this in it.

HEE HE HO I can feel a song coming on................ SAID BOB (GOD)

Sponsored Links
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooey wrote:
A proper time served god would have done it in three.

You may wish to explain your view on how I was discrediting the whole ACS system. (A post you made earlier on). Or have you changed your feeble mind on this one, seeing as this is now a different bandwagon That is, taking it that you are actually a gas fitter & have actually sat your ACS assessments.
My view that you may be trying to discedit the ACS system was formed because it was the only explanation I could think of which would explain why a supposedly corgi registered gas fitter would come onto a public forum like this and display such staggering incompetence, as you have been doing on here regularly for quite some time. The only other explanation would be that you really are that incompetent and don't realise it, either way you are doing a pretty good job of discrediting the current system of training and assessment like I said.

sooey said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My view that you may be trying to discedit the ACS system was formed because it was the only explanation I could think of which would explain why a supposedly corgi registered gas fitter would come onto a public forum like this and display such `staggering incompetence`,

Surely as you are such an authority, you may wish to give me an example then put me right & are you willing to take a question from myself then answered by only you & we will then see who is `staggeringly incompetent. You may then put a question to me & I will answer. Are you willing to accept?

Or are you all Merseyside mouth & big trousers :?:

Think I`m gonna enjoy this one. ;)

Surely as you are such an authority, you may wish to give me an example then put me right & are you willing to take a question from myself then answered by only you & we will then see who is `staggeringly incompetent. You may then put a question to me & I will answer. Are you willing to accept?
Bamber in the first place I have never claimed to be an authority, the fact is a second year apprentice could see the stupidity of some of the things that you have posted on this forum in the past. As for examples regular readers of this forum over the last 2 or 3 years will have seen many examples of posts where you have failed to understand the topic under discussion, posted a nonsense reply, become abusive to any posters who have tried to explain things, apologised profusely when the penny has finally dropped, lied about it afterwards. Anyone who can be ar*ed can do a search, but like I said regular posters will know what I am talking about.
As for the question and answer thing what would that prove other than that you and I can read. Bamber as far as I am concerned your only saving grace is that you are quite a funny f****r and I bet you'd be a good laugh to work with, I'm sorry to be so blunt but you asked me to explain my views so there you are. I don't expect you to agree with them of course but they have been formed by reading posts that you have written and I would be surprised if many of the regulars on here take you seriously any more.

Sponsored Links
I must admit that many things posted by me have come across as fairly stupid at times, most of the time due to me enjoying a few glasses of wine beforehand, However, you have caught me this weekend in one of my more sober & serious moments, (Bargain Booze have just ran out of Jacob`s creek Rose) :cry:
I`m not interested in being taken seriously by you nor any other postee on this site. I do what I do mainly for my own amusement, & to have a good chuckle at some of the unbelievable reactions my comments invoke.

Believe it or not, I do take Gas seriously in the real world & would never endanger people`s lives. ( I`m slowly getting better in the breakdown department ). :eek: But you have called me ` staggeringly` incompetent, which has, for once p*ssed me off. I have set you a challenge before I go into `rip the **** out of everyone Mode`& you seem to be backing down.

You have made your statement, now be Man enough to stand by it instead of bottling out.

The only correct statement you made was that I am a funny f*cker. ;)

If you don`t accept, I will take it as a retraction & apology on your behalf.

Now excuse me, my wine has arrived.

namsag said:
Why not put the question anyway bamber and see what answers come up.

It`s open to any one on here holding the view that I am incompetent, forget the drunken humourous ramblings, this is a genuine, sober challenge today to any one who wants a serious one to one contest to prove who is more than, or equally competent.

Bamber I made my statement and see no reason to retract or back down on it, so I don't see why I am not standing by it. I'll leave it to others to judge for themselves whether I am right or wrong, I'm glad to hear you take gas safety more seriously than comes across in your posts ( I know you're not that far away from me and I don't want to get blown up cos you're working next door). You've just admitted talking sh*te on here many times so why are you annoyed when somebody comments on your seemingly staggering incompetence. Like I said I myself am no authority (although I am corgi registered and have probably got as many or more bits of paper as most), so I don't see what your game of question and answer would prove, but if it's so important to you do as namsag said (sh*t stirringly :LOL:) ask your question anyway and see what happens.

Sooey, It`s simple, you have called me staggeringly incompetent. This would suggest my posts or advice have been dangerous, ( daft, incorrect & confusing ) almost always. I take that back, sometimes.

I am now challenging you to prove to all, my incompetence by asking me a question which I will then answer. After I have asked you one. I am positive that you won`t be able to justify your comment. You don`t seem to be so sure.

Prove it. or shut up.

Bamber the justification for my comment lies for all to see within many of your previous posts on this forum, which you've already admitted, as for your question what part of "ask your question anyway" didn't you understand? ffs stop babbling and fire away (bet this is gonna be a doozy, have you been saving it up for long?) :rolleyes:
quote="sooey"] ( I know you're not that far away from me
not certain but thought I remembered one of your posts where you mentioned working in rainhill.

Have to agree with Sooey.
Some of the backtracking Bamber does in various posts is staggering.
You wouldn't get near my place Bambi. :rolleyes:

sooey said:
Bamber the justification for my comment lies for all to see within many of your previous posts on this forum, which you've already admitted, as for your question what part of "ask your question anyway" didn't you understand? ffs stop babbling and fire away (bet this is gonna be a doozy, have you been saving it up for long?) :rolleyes:
quote="sooey"] ( I know you're not that far away from me
not certain but thought I remembered one of your posts where you mentioned working in rainhill.

This won`t be one question but a series of questions & answer sessions between you & I to prove competence. Are you up for it?

First of all Bamber just explain to me how a series of question and answer sessions over the internet where nobody can invigilate will prove competence, having said that, unlike you, I have never come on here and professed to be an authority on anything so I don't see what I have to lose, so like I said do your worst. :p :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back