Low pressure veissmann 100 Boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, Im having problems topping up my boiler. I have read some of the other posts on the forum and thought I found the loop on the boiler but pressure wont shift. Here are the pipes, I am actually in italy. Not sure if that is the issue and pipes are set up different. But definitely cant find a loop. stumped. Also, seems the blue cap valve on the far right is always set inline with the pipe. is that right? thought they should be 90deg to the pipe?

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• 1208B184-12C0-469F-8382-CD78AE25EC66.jpeg
    1208B184-12C0-469F-8382-CD78AE25EC66.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 45
Sponsored Links
I managed to find the issue. its a blue circular cap in the middle/left on the underside of the boilerl turn it clockwise slowly and starts letting water in. very odd, no external pipe connected but apparently thats the mains water inlet? for any EU folks that are confused like me, unable to find the loop.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back