Machine

Sponsored Links
Very impressive CGI. The smoothness of the flight of the balls and the tightness of the impact with the note produced is very good.

Hello,

Theres quite a few and you can purchase it on DVD, or look it on youtube for free,

they are called... ANIMUSIC

Sponsored Links
Obviously the musicians were in a different room to the CGI artists, because the ball impacts have very little to with the pitch of the notes.

with respect softus, what is the point of finding fault with that? it's all about enjoying the imagination.... not looking to see if the lighting is wrong? :eek:

You call it 'finding fault', whereas I call it observation. I guess different things appeal to different people.

Based on my knowledge of CGI, it's quite a good sequence, but I suspect the subterfuge would grate with any musician's sense of timing, and I can't help but wonder just how much more effort it would have taken to make it more convincing.

What's with the lighting? :eek:

well i am a drummer and i can't find anything wrong with it... but i suspect that's down to my musical limitations, not yours :LOL:

it appeals to the kid in me i think... and i enjoy it on that level, not on the my other level of a computer programmer (my day job :eek: )

Drummer also (amongst other things).

Without wishing to spoil your enjoyment (which was never my intention), take a look at the strikes on the tubular bells. ;)

The degree of criticism is directly proportional to the individuals level of anal retention.

Can't see a problem with the tubular bells. Been guitar player many years.

Well, pardon me for noticing something that you missed. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back