Machine

Sponsored Links
Then just ask yourself this: does a longer bell make a lower note, or a higher one?

Both bells (whose notes are being compared) are stationary wrt the observer.

The conveyor belt is also motionless. There is zero wind, and the cow is in the meadow.

Sponsored Links
Both bells (whose notes are being compared) are stationary wrt the observer.

The conveyor belt is also motionless. There is zero wind, and the cow is in the meadow.
Fair enough, but why didnt you say that in the first place?
p.s whats the cows name?

I've seen the entire Animusic "movie"....I think it's cool. I guess you can find logistical errors with it...if you looked and listened very closely...but WHY??...takes away from the enjoyment, doesnt it?

music-124.gif

I guess you can find logistical errors with it...if you looked and listened very closely...but WHY?
I didn't have to do anything very closely - to me it was obvious.

I'm guessing that you notice small details about things that you're proficient at. Surely you can't help it - it just happens?

...takes away from the enjoyment, doesnt it?
Not for me it didn't. I enjoyed it just as much as the next person.

well the one i built in my garage works perfectly. computers cgi pah! :rolleyes:

Not for me it didn't. I enjoyed it just as much as the next person.

this is big assumption, I realize....but you dont happen to be one of "those" folks who, while watching a movie...or whatever, constantly picks apart all the little details throughout the entire event and remarks...that doesnt make sense...ya cant do that...that's impossible...ya know...little annoying habits like that ---in which you dont realize that it's annoying...but it is?...

.....you are probably doing it now

xfile.gif

this is big assumption, I realize....but you dont happen to be one of "those" folks who, while watching a movie...or whatever, constantly picks apart all the little details throughout the entire event and remarks...that doesnt make sense...ya cant do that...that's impossible...ya know...little annoying habits like that ---in which you dont realize that it's annoying...but it is?...
No. I hate it when people do that.

I like watching movies and consider many of them to be works of art that transcend analysis. I don't like cinema and music pundits for that very reason.

.....you are probably doing it now
Nope.

Sponsored Links
Back