Magnretic dirt in system

I agree its the first and last time we've used it. Do hot and cold flush on new systems and existing systems do the same and install a magnaclean. Don't care what anyone says in the 2 yrs we been using them I've never had one go wrong
#

I alway fit Magnacleans on Replacement boilers on old system and Combis if it be an old or new system but never felt the need to fit one on a new system when installing a regular boiler or a system boiler. I will now>

Sponsored Links
had this problem myself i thought what the **** i always flush my systems

I went back to one last night put F3 in my plan is to leave in for 2 or 3 days with the heating on max the combi flush it out.

either these inhibitors are crap or the cleaning chemicals.

the manufacture would of course blame the installer if the heat ex got bollocxed up why dont they make boiler parts more durable, they expect spotless systems that is unrealistic. jeezz

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back