Mail loses to Meghan

Dry your eyes, Himmy. And I don't give a stuff about the sensibilities of any pc do gooders or any ethnics on whose behalf you may be offended. I never voted to let millions of them in.
I was referring to those born in UK. Those in mixed ethnicity relationships and/or mixed ethnicity children.
Your comments are offensive. But I don't suppose that will bother you much. It doesn't seem to have done so far, because you exploit every and any opportunity to be offensive.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure they'll be fine, Himmy. They can call me honky if they want to. It seems to be you that's the delicate flower who needs to be protected from all us nasty ruffians. :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps you ought to think more about your intentional offensiveness than others sensitivity.
You can't alter their sensitivity. You can alter your desire to be offensive, unless you don't wish to, then the problem is yours, and yours alone. You ought to think about what drives your offensiveness.

Thanks Nobby Dangler for another instalment of pc claptrap. 'Fraid you won't change me. I'm from Planet 70s and was brought up on Black And White Minstrels, Bernard Manning and was very partial to Robertsons jam. Diversity ain't my thing.
No gays in your family

Sponsored Links
No gays in your family

I'm ok with that if that's the way you and Nosey swing. Even if you swing both ways. :ROFLMAO: Especially as You're 'backing Nosey up'. :eek::eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gays and lez have never been a threat to anything. Racial diversity (especially large numbers) is however always going to be an increasing problem and threat to the indigenous, native population. Especially those from certain cultures and religions. We're the red squirrels, the immigrants are the greys.

Last edited:
Racial diversity (especially large numbers) is however always going to be an increasing problem and threat to the indigenous, native population. Especially those from certain cultures and religions. We're the red squirrels, the immigrants are the greys.
Isn't it weird. Is it a British disease?
When Birts go abroad it's considered to be for the benefit of the indigenous population. They only go to enrich the lives of the indigenous people. :rolleyes:
When foreigners go to UK, it's considered to be a problem. They only go to UK for the benefits, the council houses, etc. :rolleyes:

When Birts go abroad it's considered to be for the benefit of the indigenous population. They only go to enrich the lives of the indigenous people.

Correct.

When foreigners go to UK, it's considered to be a problem. They only go to UK for the benefits, the council houses, etc.

Do you know what, Himmy? I think you're finally getting this. Those Arabs in dinghies ain't coming here for the weather or our British culinary delights. :rolleyes: Heard the penny drop, even from this side of the water

And who is 'Birt'?

Last edited:
Correct.

Do you know what, Himmy? I think you're finally getting this. Those Arabs in dinghies ain't coming here for the weather or our British culinary delights. :rolleyes: Heard the penny drop, even from this side of the water
You omitted the sarcastic :rolleyes: on both my comments.
It's not like you to be disingenuous. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
In case you misquote me and omit the :rolleyes:.

Pinched from the CC
star.jpeg

Quit reading the Wail boyo, its turned you into a gullible dolt. She's no better or no worse than any other wife/daughter/mother or royal wife. Those right wing rags have been merciless and relentless and shockingly biased.
Are you that blind?

Are you really that blind? Alienated from all her family, now she's alienated herself and simp Harry from his family. Now this -

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...o-examine-bullying-allegations-against-meghan

They can't all be wrong! You're never very quick on the uptake, are you Nosey?

Nice she’s being so humble though. She only wants an apology across pages 1 to 4 & on page 1 of the mail online for 6 months.
How dare people call her pushy, they are just racist.

She's just a disaster area. Makes Fergie look like an asset to Royal Family.

Got to ask questions about someone when majority of their own family appear to dislike them.

Sponsored Links
Back