Main 24he not firing on heating or hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone. First time on this site. I would appreciate an heads up from someone in the know. More atune to working on greenstar boilers, i have a customer with a Main 24he combi showing no sign of firing up on heating or hot water. I have the air pressure switch in mind and possibly a PCB problem. What I would like clarifying is the power light flashing every 2 seconds or so. Does this relate to a particular fault problem. All the best.

Sponsored Links
Well if you can manage Worcester boiler repairs the Main will be very simple and easy to access all the parts and all repairs should take less than 30 minutes!

But we don't give advice on gas/combustion issues here.

You need to be registered for the Combustion Chamber part of this site.

There, apart from a little stick from a few regulars, the rest of us will be pleased to help you. Just wear your hard hat the first time you enter. Perhaps steel capped shoes too!

Tony

lol cheers for the heads up Tony. Ive a pretty thick skin so no worries there. Will pose the question in the CC if not sorted by this evening. Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi steve, yes fan is working fine. Would go into more detail what I've checked but it sounds like it would be inappropriate on this particular site. Thanks for the reply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back