Major Shower problems !PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There

Can someone please help.

I have a Gainsborough Electric shower. The shower has been installed by myself for 2 years working just fine. When suddenly last month the Showers pressure seems to have dropped considerably. The Hot and Cold water, still comes hot and cold but it just trickles out. It is a push button shower. And the shower doesn't have a filter gauze. I have cleaned the pipe leading to the rose and have also cleaned the rose.

I have noticed that when you turn the knob grdually to the hot position the water trickles out less and less. Is it most likely to be something major. Would I need a new shower?

Can anyone help?

Please Please.

HarveyBack to top

Sponsored Links
As long as there is proper water pressure to the shower and it is obviously the shower at fault and you are going to do it yourself you may as well scrap it and fit a new one, I mean they are so cheap nowadays it's not worth faffing with.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back