Making bread.

G

gassafeman

After nearly a week off the fags, I am resorting to anything to occupy my mind. So now Im bread making.

Ive followed a recepie from them 2 blokes who ride bikes. What a treat this bread making is. Newcastle brown and cheese bread.

The smells are lovely now its finally in the oven.

Does anyone else make bread, as Ive found a distraction and the family are champing at the bit to eat it?

Kneading is the best bit IMO. I never thought Id care about it, but I do now!

Paul

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Oh ok. Sorry Dex
Quite right ;) .
Got into making some bread a few years ago for a bit. Definitely tasted better than shop bought stuff.
Anyway, well done for your first week "off the weed". I'm impressed. Your son's admission to smoking seems to have had some benefit after all. Has it helped him to reconsider smoking?

nothing like homemade bread, absolute doddle to do as well. if you want to kill some more idle time, get an allotment and grow your own. As your taste buds come back, youll be amazed

Grow your own bread Thermo? :confused: You aren't trying to sell us magic beans are you? ;)
He's plagiarising the April Fool's joke from BBC's Panorama about growing spaghetti back in the late 1960's I think.

Dex,

As far as I know the boy has not stopped. Cheers for asking though!

Another sleepness night thinking of them lovely things... :-/

Paul

Sponsored Links
Back