Man made climate change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ah poor Aveatry posts yet another climate change myth
Just for my hard of reading stalker on here. I never said they were responsible for climate change - go and read what I said again.

Yes you did.
This is what I said -----CAN CHANGE THE WEATHER I never mentioned climate change
Here it is for you.
Even things like pollen in the air can change the weather. As well as cosmic rays from billions light years away.
And denso agrees
Yes, they can.

Aveatry is a perfect example of why people are drawn to conspiracy theories: they think they something other people don’t, it makes them feel they are special.
Such people have an inferiority complex, they probably didn’t get enough attention from Mum and Dad, maybe they weren’t allowed a teddy bear.
Are you ok ?

Computer modelling that so much of this climate change nonsense is built on seems to be spot on . Not
2014-Gore_Polar_ice_cap_may_disa.jpg

The four seasons used to be discernable up to the sixties
What about the snowfalls of 1946- 7 and 1962- 3? You may argue that this weather was "in season", but the duration and severity were unusual.

And what about snow falling on 2 June 1975?

And June 1976? Followed by the long drought.

Are you ok ?
I am correct

People like you who believe conspiracy theories have narcissistic qualities, they think they have access to special information and only they know the real truth, unlike everybody else who is just a “sheep following the MSM”

NWGS is exactly the same
Gant is the same.

Insecure people with fragile egos desperately trying to claim they are the clever ones.

This is what I said -----CAN CHANGE THE WEATHER I never mentioned climate change

Aveatry says: man made climate change is real, climate change over last 200 years has not been caused by cosmic rays

I’m glad we cleared that up.

And what about snow falling on 2 June 1975?
I remember that - I, along with a number of others were on Chesel Beach, slept over night in or on top of a Transit Van. Woke up in morning to a boat, the van and some peoples sleeping bags with a covering of snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back