Man size Tissues.

D

durhamplumber

Cannot call them that anymore!...Offends too many people apparently..stfu,wtf,,,bugger me backwards.Scary how snowflaky the snowflakes are becoming...Quite worrying how much some are offended by so little,no wonder they are mentally ill and cannot function.
"Get ya coat on you've pulled' is probably an arrestible crime now.or"do ya de owt on the first date pet?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It's all about equality. Women can produce as much snot as you!
If I was Kleenex, I'd rebrand, and have a pink box of ladies little tissues and a big blue box of mens giant snot rags.
Not sure how long the company would be in business for with me in command though ...
Sounds like they are calling them "extra large".

It's all about equality. Women can produce as much snot as you!
If I was Kleenex, I'd rebrand, and have a pink box of ladies little tissues and a big blue box of mens giant snot rags.
Not sure how long the company would be in business for with me in command though ...
Sounds like they are calling them "extra large".
Correct,extra large,,until someone complains it's too suggestive!

yeah, or calling them "big nosed".

Sponsored Links
If I were Kleenex i’d keep them as they are.

It is all a lot of fuss, make that publicity, over nothing.

Kleenex are just looking at their sales, after a simple comment was made by a child, and everybody thinks its about people being offended.

It should have been a matter for Trades Descriptions years ago.

I am 6ft. tall; the tissues are nowhere near that size.
What are they? Foot size tissues.

Finger on opposite nostril blow hard and snot it in the gutter. Best done when there are loads of people around.

My snot does not allow this.

Sponsored Links
Back