Manual for a Vaillant Combi Boiler (Turbomax Pro 28E )

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been going round in circles on the net trying to find a manual / guidefor the above boiler. Would anyone know where I can get one

Our house is rented and the landlord has no idea where the manual or installation guide is , we have no hot water or heating as the pilot light is staying firmly off.

We've had one chap out who looked at the basics like the pressure but without the manual then was lost.

I've contacted vaillant by email but no response yet.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hi, I have the same problem as Karen below as I need the same user manual for my Vaillant turboMAX pro 28E. Can anybody help?

Hi David937. Many thanks for the link but that just takes me to the installation and service manual, which I already have. What I need is a user manual so I know what each of the lights and knobs mean and also how to set the timer.

Hi David937. Many thanks for the link but that just takes me to the installation and service manual, which I already have. What I need is a user manual so I know what each of the lights and knobs mean and also how to set the timer.

That's here: http://library.plumbase.co.uk/flipbooks/RE/vaitmp24e_20478_t/vaitmp24e_20478_t.html#p=8

You won't find any information on the timer in the user manual as there were a number of options (purchased separately), is it a Timeswitch 110 or 120?

Hi David, many thanks, that link is very useful and I see what you mean about the timer. I will have to check which one it is and see if I can work it out myself. If not I may come back to you if that is OK?
Thanks again for taking the trouble to respond to my post.
Doreen

David you are indeed a wonder and a treasure. Thank you so much. If you ask me you deserve a knighthood :D

Doreen

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back