Marshall tufflex gutter seals

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've got some ogee marshall tufflex guttering. Its not made anymore and as such spares want over £10 for just one joint. Its on a conservatory so tying it into the metal guttering that goes round the back (can't remember the term for it) means replacing the whole system is a no go. I'm trying to find some replacement rubber seals but again struggling to find anything that matches up. Has anyone dealt with this recently and found a solution?

I've read just putting sealant on will only be a temporary solution. The seals have definitely been worn away so want to try replacing these to start with.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
This sort of thing your after?

Thanks Wayners. That’s the one yeah. But seems to be out of stock everywhere I’ve looked. Or they want £9 to deliver it! I’m wondering if there is another manufacturer that’s making a similar profile.

Apparently they are glue in as well. Any idea what glue is suitable?

I'd use polymer black stixall.

Guess super glue will also work

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back