MAS Flight Number MH 370

Sponsored Links
there is a possibility that the plane flew towards West and then south, but changed its course towards right heading back towards West to mis Sri lankan radars and the maldives and US Base atr Diego Garcia and then tried to fly towards North heading for possibly nations like Pakistan or Iran but may have run out 0of fuel and may well be lying in the Arabian sea, other than this it may well have landed in some part of pakistan, who wouldn't know like they didn't know bin laden was living right in their army barracks back yard! :LOL:

One lady (Sarah Balc) whose husband worked for IBM, who was on that flight refuses to believe that her husband is dead and claims the authorities are hiding actual facts, so there is got be another reason where the plane is.

I should also add that there had been reports of independent witnesses having seen a plane go very low over some houses on one of the Island in the indian Ocean and another lady returning from Mecca in a flight saw a plane submerged in shallow waters near Maldives , she saw this through her plane's window and alerted otyers but was dismissed that the object she saw could not possibly be a plane, thats is I suppose no one would believe a plane can land in shallow waters and possibly sink later on .

All these articles can be searched on google.

As can "we did not land on the moon" and "Elvis is still alive"

I think you'll find only Americans landed on the moon, they don't really do "we" American "exceptionalism" as they like to call it, don't mention protectionism!

I don't believe it is possible to plan the outcome of a 'controlled' landing on water.

Publicity seeker?
Publishing a book?

Sponsored Links
The pilot that landed on the Hudson a few years ago was not only a very skillful jockey but also EXTREMELY LUCKY

so he could do it in real life but not on the simulator.

Maybe it is luck, and maybe the simulator is wrong.

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; but in practice, there is"

so he could do it in real life but not on the simulator.

Maybe it is luck, and maybe the simulator is wrong.

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; but in practice, there is"

The software will be as close to the real thing as is possible.

Why do you think it strange that he cannot complete a successful landing in a simulator?

The outcome of his successful landing on the Hudson will never be repeated as the many variables that resulted in success will never be the same.

There was an Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed into the sea following a hijacking. After running out of fuel the pilot put it down in calm conditions unfortunately 125 of the 175 on board perished but this was still seen as a successful crash landing.

There is no way a pilot can plan a successful landing on water(unless he has floats)it is not possible.

I am starting to get the feeling that we are never going to know what happened to this plane. That is not just upsetting to the family members (I would imagine that you would want closure about what happened to your loved ones) but also to people who are already afraid of flying.

The reason why a simulator can't land on water is because it isn't simulated. The simulated aircraft will just crash and the simulation will freeze

The part is definitely from a 777 and the only known missing 777 in the world is 370.

Experts are to evaluate the barnacle growth on the part to assess which area of the ocean it has migrated from.

From Aviation Herald

On Aug 2nd 2015 Malaysia's Transport Ministry announced that the aircraft part found on Jul 29th 2015 at Reunion has been officially identified as a flaperon of a Boeing 777, further examination is under way to determine whether the flaperon belonged to 9M-MRO, the Boeing 777-200 that went missing on flight MH-370.

As yet it has not been confirmed as part of 9M_MRO but it is very un-likely that any airline would not report to Boeing if they had lost a major part of the airframe of one of their 777 aircraft.

Sponsored Links
Back