Mask wearing does help reduce community transmission

'Virus' infections apparently rose 43% because of liz's expensive jubilee shenanigans...

Why are none of the jabbers complaining about this 'irresponsible behaviour' that people were encouraged to indulge in by the state?

Sponsored Links
I knew long before then. When I was a lad you could get a gallon of BP's finest and still get change from a shilling.

I predict that at some point petrol will be £5 a litre.
And I thought that at 86 I was old! The cheapest gallon of petrol that I remember was in 1956 when it was, if I remember correctly, 5/1d a gallon. But below a shilling?? You must be in the 100+ years of age bracket!!

Sponsored Links
'Virus' infections apparently rose 43% because of liz's expensive jubilee shenanigans...
2 new sub variants or re infection or some mix? We'll find out over time. The gov has been semi playing down on re infection by placing a very tight restriction on definite cases. High probability ones are far far higher.

Limited info on the effects this has. One way of looking at it is the number of people who have been infected. As that increases re infection is more likely to crop up.

Sounds like boosters may be rolling down the age groups again shortly. 4th ones. Curently 75 and over. From hospital impact it probably aught to be younger.

Much higher increase in Scotland - best guess - down to it being cooler there. Lots of rain etc.

One of the findings so far is that, "despite people's infection or vaccine history, overall there is a growing immunity against severe COVID"

Are you too thick to find it?

I get 5 results for "despite people's infection or vaccine history, overall there is a growing immunity against severe COVID" and none are studies. https://www.google.com/search?q="de...CHBF_en-GBGB881GB881&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Your pants are on fire, again.

Sponsored Links
Back