Mayor Sadiq Khan

Sponsored Links
much less on water cannon, though.

And pole dancers.

Fillyboy the king of whataboutery is upset that posters are pointing out Boris waste.

RWR would cream themselves that Labour are increasing national debt and there is no money. Then Tories go on and nearly double it and now debt doesnt matter anymore and money is freely available to spend on HS2.

RWR you gotta,love em.

Fillyboy the king of whataboutery is upset that posters are pointing out Boris waste.

RWR would cream themselves that Labour are increasing national debt and there is no money. Then Tories go on and nearly double it and now debt doesnt matter anymore and money is freely available to spend on HS2.

RWR you gotta,love em.

Jeez us I. Hope u don't love me :eek:

Just like to. Add that I have nothing against gay people

Each to. There own is my motto

Sponsored Links
Speaking of non-existent ferries, I don't own any hospitals either, but I see no reason why I shouldn't get a government contract to provide them. For a fat fee.

Speaking of non-existent ferries, I don't own any hospitals either, but I see no reason why I shouldn't get a government contract to provide them. For a fat fee.

Imho they should also. Consider employing Corbyn as an expert on terrorist groups

Obviously his fee would be negotiable after all his talent would be wasted on the back. Benches

Just a thought

Imo this idea could gain momentum?

The thread isn't about bridges, it's about Khan spending more money on PR that Johnson, more on wages, more on perks.

You've called it out as a lie, you've been proved wrong, and now You, notch and Galahad have turned very very nasty. Quelle surprise.
Still, gives us a laugh on a quiet weekday evening, carry on.
Do tell me where Ive turned nasty Old hsp

Have you provided any objective evidence yet, or is it just Telegraph lies.

You can if you are an RWR moaner. Bozza is white and he's not a Muslim. Bozza can waste as much money as he likes.

Or you can think of it that RWR hold a Khan to a higher standard so when he spends money they are more enraged. Maybe they do love him more than Bozza in a roundabout way. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back