MCB and wires

Now I know what a pathetic creature Ban is ( :LOL: ), scouring the ether for some currant images......

Sponsored Links
Oooh Err Missus!!

I was watching "Storymakers" on CBBC channel with my 4 yo., and I reckon the adults involved in kiddies television have a laugh every now and again: the story was about a blue cow who got into difficulties. What did she say? "Moo Err!!"

In fact, I know thy have a laugh: An old episode of Rupert Bear has a shot where R is in a shop. For a split-second, you see a frame or two of a video rack behind the counter, and if you have a good vcr and freeze it just there, you will see vids on the shelf with names such as Swedish Suzie, and Licking Lolita........

Sponsored Links
Emma, reading your messages, I would assume that the main board is a dirty brown colour. This would make your board anywhere between 15 - 25 years old. In which case I would seriously think about having the house re-wired. Be careful to consult a properly qualified electrician and be sure to obtain an Electrical Installation Certificate.
Be very careful about what you are told by retail outlets unless you are sure that the person that advised you is not only qualified, but is fully conversant with the current wiring regulations, BS7671 2002

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back