Measuring tool

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have to measure quite a few offices soon, does anyone know where i could buy a decent laser type tool from, which would calculate the square & cubic feet etc ?... cheers :D

Sponsored Links
measuring laser? never heard that one beore, ultrasonic yes.

have you tried google?

but you did miss the important part

Extra Info

Sorry - This product is no longer available

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If you can buy it for £4.99 in the high street, I'm not surprised they run out of mugs willing to pay £50 :LOL:

still cant beat a tape measure. Batteries dont wear out!

Ultrsonic measues are useless.
Considering +/- 10% accuracy, wild measure differences depending on temperature, ability for protuding objects to give false readings, not knowing where the measurement is being taken from, or different surface materials affecting measuring, then its a waste of time.

Get a Leica Disto which has an accuracy of 1.5mm over 100m and means no faffing or reduced accuracy and increased time with tapes.

Stanley do a laser for about £99 but its not as accurate, and Bosch do one for about £130. But the cheapest Disto is only £200 and well worth it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back