MEM Memera 2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know what fits MEM Memera 2000 now?

I believe Memshield 2 does.

I require a 25 amp B type MCB - have seen an Eaton one which looks very colourful and Moeller-ish (made in Serbia?)

Anyone regularly buy MEM Eaton here?

Sponsored Links
Memshield 2 fit Memera 2000.

This is the breaker you want. Memshield 3 do not fit, and vice versa.

If you get the Memshield 2 with the little window, you can retrofit the RCBO pod. Without the window above the toggle switch, you can't.

It's MBH125

Not my photo, but just to illustrate

DSC00055.jpg

I know I don't have 25s. I've got plenty of 6,16 and 32. Maybe even a C20. but not a B25.

Sponsored Links
Memshield 2 fit Memera 2000.

This is the breaker you want. Memshield 3 do not fit, and vice versa.

If you get the Memshield 2 with the little window, you can retrofit the RCBO pod. Without the window above the toggle switch, you can't.

It's MBH125

Not my photo, but just to illustrate

DSC00055.jpg

Absolutely first class.

Product number AS WELL - that will make it easier to get one ordered.

Spent all evening looking for one - the only ones I found somehow didn't seem quite right.

Thanks again.

No worries. I'm a big eaton fan! Just rarely get the chance to use them as they're so damn expensive

25amps is a highly unusual size in the Modern UK installation - What is it exactly you are trying to power?

25amps is a highly unusual size in the Modern UK installation - What is it exactly you are trying to power?
No it isn't! We use 25A breakers ALL the time. Our wholesalers have them on the shelf (in the decent brands that do them)

Why install a 32A RFC when you can install a 25A 2.5mm² radial?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back