Mercedes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The F1 stage is set, for the Merc' gremlin to infect Lewis's car - Surely it has to happen ? Can Mercedes resist having, literally, a home grown'ish World Champ' in a German car without tipping the balance somewhat - a management thing isn't it ? Perhaps Rosberg's smile says it all !

The Germans look after their own unlike the Brits.

So actual money goes on Rosberg, but cheer on Hamilton. I bet Lewis wouldn't get away with a Schumacher or Senna dodgems ploy !

-0-

Sponsored Links
Well, Ze Germans were rather miffed when Rosberg took Hamilton out early on in the Belgian GP, and he only has to finish second to win the title, so I think it'll be fair play down the line.

McNish saying Rosberg has advantage as hes just gotta focus on the win with the momentoum.

Couthard saying hamilton has the advantage as all he needs to do is finish 2nd which both have proven is easy to do even from the back of the grid.

Slight difference here is this track is a little bit harder to overtake. And those Williams have great straightline speed, this track doesnt have those fast mid corners like others.

The last race normally throws in the odd curve ball, looking at the momentoum Rosberg may carry from the last race, then i say it's a close call, on paper should be easy win for Lewis. But he is prone to the odd mistake he doesn't do 90% its 100 or 101.

I don't agree how they both slated Rosberg in an unsupportive way after Spa, i felt that was highly unprofessional. They were both more than happy to sit back and watch them push closer to that mark, Lewis was no angel on a few occassions.

However i feel they (the team as a whole) will be completely unbiased, but it's strange how some gremlins have crept in, like the excess cleaning fluid in Rosbergs steering wheel/assembly which caused him to retire, its going to be close...

My guess is if Lewis DNF's then Nicos car will develop a strange fault of its own and will be forced to retire, all part of Nicos punishment for Spa, the results since Spa suggest to me that Nico has been told that this year is Lewis's year

Sponsored Links
Word is that Toto Wolff (Team Co-boss with one Mister Lauda..) is desperate to talk contract extension for Lewis to stay at Mercedes beyond 2015.

I'm glad to see Williams making a comeback this season, and Vettel being outshone by Riccardo on a regular basis now that Red Bull aren't dominant :D

I think Lewis is being very clever here on 2 counts, delay contract talks using the battle for the title as an excuse but in reality he's doing it to gain a even bigger pay day (assuming he becomes WC) OR he wants to see how the Mclaren goes with its new all singing and dancing Honda engine and doesn't want to tie himself into a multi year contract just in case there's a seat in there in 2016

I'm sure that F1 is fixed as much as the bloody X Factor. Just a good job we don't have to phone an expensive premium rate number to see who wins F1 races. (although I reckon the FIA will think of this in a few years) ;) ;) ;)

my money is on Caterham to storm through qualifying, get 1st&2nd on the day (assuming they can find a driver for POS car #2), and we'll see British Racing Green on the podium.

Don't know which national anthem will then be played, as it how has around 50,000 owners...

DH

(if it p!55es Bernie off just a teenie but that they are still breathing in F1 it is worth it)

Both Red Bulls excluded from qualifying for failing front wing flex test.

@adamcooperf1

Re the RBR wing flaps, I'm told the FIA discovered a leaf spring arrangement encased in a rubber shroud
6:33pm - 22 Nov 14

Caught cheating again I see!

Schumaker, Vettell and Rosberg have two things in common, they are all blatant cheats and they are German. If Rosberg gets the chance he will take Lewis out.

Just stay back Lewis you've already proved you're the best - Good Luck.

The danger of Rosberg trying to take Hamilton out is he could end up out as well.

Which would give Hamilton the title so I can't see him trying that move.

Rosberg to play dirty and back Lewis into the pack hoping he gets caught up with the Williams maybe going out or struggling to re-pass them, they were doing 341 km/h on the straight a whopping 213mph

I somehow think merc already have a plan in place for Nico in case he is out in front and Lewis isn't second :LOL: , maybe the could fit an illegal part onto Nicos car and then protest themselves and get Nico DQ'd anyway, Lewis could even DNF if it happened :confused:

Double points is a sh!t state of affairs, really - bloke could win half of the races in the season, and still lose to the bloke who won a quarter of them. Stupid.

Sponsored Links
Back