Miele Black Diamond vacuum cleaner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me please with a Miele Black Diamond vacuum cleaner?

The cord will no longer retract back inside and I need to take it to pieces to resolve this, but there is no obvious way of separating the top from the bottom. I have done what I can, but I do not want to damage it.

Thanks in advance

coldandtired

Sponsored Links
I guess its not designed to be user servicable.
Igoogled and found the same problem, but this person wanted to get to the motor, no one can answer them, hence my initial guess.

Thanks breezer,

Yes, I cannot seem to find a service manual either, which again seems strange. It's a good little vacuum and I will have to get inside, even if I have to break in!

Cheers

coldandtired

Sponsored Links
you will not find a service manual

I guess it was welded sealed, like the other person i found, he removed all visable screws and grommets and still could ot open it. somethings are meant to be non servicable, this looks like one of those things.

look at it the other way, have you found a new replacement cable rewinder? no, and i doubt you will because when it gives up you throw it away

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back