Miele w807 Stops at draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys!

This washing machine seems to work fine but has problem when it stars draining. I forced it to drain mode ,it starts fine removes the water , and rotates left/right but when its time to start spinning fast after 1-2 mins it stucks there... And this is what i get..

At Pumpen works fine...

Any idea?

EDIT: It seems that it doesnt enter spin mode.....

Sponsored Links
Does the drum agitate during the wash, does it drain and then stop if so it could be the motor brushes which are not the easiest part to check on most miele motors.

it doesnt agiliate.Now it has been worse i think..it doesnt even pump water...
I wonder whether it is an electical board problem..

Could it be a water sensor issue? I notice that it doesnt start taking water sometimes and sometimes it loads little water.

Sponsored Links
Which light/lights flash? (don't count the ones that are permanently on).

No lights flash... apart from RED in photo before it starts spinning fast..

Also when it starts it doesnt load water only a little after a while..
It cant locate the sensor .. and generally where the relay for water injection is.. I counted the voltages but couldnt find anything...

The prosseccor is miele specific ,without wiring diagram it is a hell, dont know what each pin do

Miele electronics are extremely robust, I doubt if the pcb is your problem.
First I would check the inlet hose filter isn't clogged & the hose isn't kinked/twisted. If your water supply is good I would hotwire the aquastop & check flow. If there is poor flow when hotwired then the aquastop is faulty.

Inlet hose is ok.
Where is the aquastop ? You mean to hotwire it in order to load water continusly ?

Is there a sensor for water level ?
However the problem isnt only with that but when draining..
It doesnt get into fast mode..
1)Water pumping starts ,the drum rotates right then stops and then left... and after a while when its time to go fast it stops there with the red blinking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back