Miele W853

LL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a Miele W853 washing machine which is leaking. I have inspected the inlet and outlet pipes and those are fine. With the machine running I have looked at the drainage port at the front and there are drops of water leaking from somewhere above. The seal on the drainage port itself is fine.

I tried opening the machine but was unable to get the front panel off to have a closer look. I couldn't see anything more with the top off or the bottom panel off.

Also wasn't able to find an engineer's service manual online.

Does anyone have any ideas please :?: Miele engineers are expensive!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
parts are very expensive as well door seal 70 quid alone ,you wont get a manual .parts and labour gtee for 10 years normally .some special tools needed as well .

to open a miele to work on you undo the 3 large bolts around the porthole.

there is often a clip at the base on the left hand side that needs to be removed or released you can then swing the door whole front panel open (cant remember if you need to remove any screws from the soap dispeser though)

I did one of these a little while ago and found that the concertina hose from the soap dispensor to the drum had split (easy job to replace) leading to water coming out around the drain/filter opening at the front.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back