Milliband sacked her ......the genius Corbyns got her on the front bench

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yeah I got sacked once when I was a teenager .......resigned plenty of times when I had a better job to go to .......

You a public sector worker ? You seem to have that tunnel vision outlook .......

You a public sector worker ?
Me? No. I am kankerot, imamartion, walks with turkeys, heragain, and loads of other people, and I am fully employed to post on here, and get paid to oppose your views.
:rolleyes:
In fact there is only you and me, really. :ROFLMAO:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...nberry-sacked-over-prejudiced-flag-tweet.html

Sacked or resigned does it matter you numpties ........she mocked a working class bloke .......labour snob who would have thought it ......her real attitude came through .......yeah you numpties argue over whether she was sacked or resigned ....thats right concentrate on the real issue .......plonkers !

But cutting public services which the working class bloke relies on is acceptable? You truly have a weird set of morals.

Me? No. I am kankerot, imamartion, walks with turkeys, heragain, and loads of other people, and I am fully employed to post on here, and get paid to oppose your views.
:rolleyes:
In fact there is only you and me, really. :ROFLMAO:

When they cannot defend an argument they have posted its the same attack again - you are someone else.

Is there a bigger buffoon than Corbyn

Indeed there is.

The biggest buffoon in British politics is bumbling liar Boris.

Emily Thornberry is a working-class girl who dragged herself up by her bootstraps.

And a smart cookie.

More than a match for a sneering con who recirculates a false story from 30 years ago. Emily draws attention to the fact that he (and Jeremy the Hunt) went on an all-expenses-paid celebration trip to Assad's re-election party.

I can see why the Conservative propaganda department has issued instructions to denigrate her.

Gasbag, please keep up your silly attacks and smears. They're having a great effect.

Gasbag, please keep up your silly attacks and smears. They're having a great effect.

Whats your beloved comrade corbyn sneering about now. Yesterday it was the jewish people.
Today?

Sponsored Links