mira 415 shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My MIRA 415 (1993 to 2001 model) worked perfectly until my combi boiler broke earlier this year. Ever since then I can't control the temperature on the shower. Do I have a problem with the shower or the boiler?

Sponsored Links
Does the flow fluctuate at the same time the temp does ?
Feel the pipe in to the shower does the temp on that fluctuate when shower does ?

What is the temp doing cycling hot/cold ?
Need abit more info.

Does the flow fluctuate at the same time the temp does ?
Feel the pipe in to the shower does the temp on that fluctuate when shower does ?

What is the temp doing cycling hot/cold ?
Need abit more info.

The flow does not fluctuate but water too hot or too cold. I find if I turn the dial I can get the right temperature but it will fluctuate from hot to cold & I have to keep messing with dial. Before the boiler broke the temperature was perfect when the dial was turned to the locking position but now in the locked position it is far too hot. This why I am asking when the boiler was fixed could it have an effect on the shower if something was changed in the boiler when it was fixed. I thought maybe the temperature gauge in the shower needed replacing but can't help feeling that things were ok until my boiler was mended. Asked the plumber at the time but he said he didn't think it was anything to do with the boiler but since it was fixed the hot water coming out of the normal taps is much hotter than it was before.Thanks for replying

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back