Mira Shower - No Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hope someone can help.

I have a Mira Go thermostatic Shower, this has been fitted for about a year.

It was an excellent shower with good pressure. In the past about 3 times you could turn the shower on and no water would come out. If you left it for a couple of hours it would then work. Now there is no water at all.

The pump is running. I am not any good at this, however I know the water is getting to the shower as I removed the inlet filter plate and water was present.

I turned off the water at the mains and cleaned these filters. When i put it back together i left the plate slightly loose and turned on the shower, as i said the pump appears to work, as i could hear the air escaping then the water came out of this plate.

It would seem to me that water is getting into the shower but it is not coming out. I have disconnected the shower spray plate hose and nothing from there, so it can't be the shower head.

It seems it wont allow water past the inlet filters or whatever is next in line to them.

When i say the pump is working the motor is sounding and the fins spinning.

Can any one give me some idea as to whats wrong.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back