MISSING MEMBERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know my lovers, I really do think we should let the country be over-run by undesirables but then anyone north of bodmin is undesirable to us proper cornish, well you don't even know how to make a proper pasty or even speak proper, and we are more anscome you lot even the bearded one's amonst us like what I am
cheers me cockers

Sponsored Links
Interesting point RichardP but I should like to point out that it's only us emmets invading the place every summer that keeps Cornwall's head above water. I shouldn't imagine you yourself suffer too much from the tourist trade? :D

Slogger said:
must be worrying for the fugees seeing our government actually putting british citizens first for the first time ( DOCTORS )

wont be long before we dont allow any foriegn workforce in HURRAY :LOL:

People like you make me feel sick

Would you care to explain why that is Steve? (he won't)

joe

Sponsored Links
Because I cannot understand the hostility shown towards foreign workers. A couple of years ago, I had a young Polish couple lodging with me for a few months and they were 2 of the most decent and hard working people you could wish to meet. They paid their taxes while they worked here and the money they earnt enabled them to finish their studies back in Poland. How anyone has a problem with that is beyond me.

MOD 2
this thread is about members who haven't posted for a while
steer it back or lose it (nothing personal steve)

steve0045 said:
Because I cannot understand the hostility shown towards foreign workers. A couple of years ago, I had a young Polish couple lodging with me for a few months and they were 2 of the most decent and hard working people you could wish to meet. They paid their taxes while they worked here and the money they earnt enabled them to finish their studies back in Poland. How anyone has a problem with that is beyond me.

But at what point is the UK 'full up'? Some of us believe that it is already full to overflowing. Unemployment is rising amongst the local populace yet foreign workers continue to flow into the country and send our money overseas. If a Brit earns a quid - he spends it in Britain and keeps Brits in work. The foreign worker doesn't do that. It is leading to a situation of complete anarchy. Why can't you see that?

So tell me Steve - when is the already overcrowded UK ' Full up'?

joe

MOD 2
this thread is about members who haven't posted for a while
steer it back or lose it (nothing personal steve)[/quote]

Oops, sorry for taking it off track

Maybe steve can start a fresh thread?

joe

MOD 2

feel free

Some of you lot must struggle getting through a day and need to lighten up.

My post is a wind up, thats why these are at the end of it. ;) :LOL:

I knew who it would get going and did it on purpose, the ones concerned acting true to form again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Maybe steve can start a fresh thread?
You looking for more dross from the left then Joe?

well, you did wind me up with your comment, which incidently was not followed by a wink or a smile.

I do not need you to tell me to lighten up.. you have no idea what my days bring.

That is funny in its self... you have no idea of the humour involved in my day.

Quite sad really, if your sole purpose was to wind up particular members only.

You talk of great cut and thrust debate.....

yet you personally are resorting to trying to posting without point other than to wind certain people up?????

Is this what you want... people to respond with a bit of spark, a bit of bite, a bit of goading you back???

What is your angle Paul????

You admit to winding people up with your post and then when you get a reaction appropriate to that wind up you try and ridicule those who have reacted as you say 'to form'.

Is this then an ego massage for you Paul???

Look at me everyone... look how I think I soooooooooo clever, like a cat toying with mice.

Look out mr Tom cat, or your jewels may appear on another post here as a dessert!

:evil: :eek: :LOL: :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;) ;)

humour ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back