Mixed emotions

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"Express.co.uk reported how the 'Blazing Sun' flamethrower missile launcher was to be mobilised as part of the increasingly savage battle to destroy ISIS terrorists waging war in Syria."

Excellent news. I've said before that I think what they deserve is to be burnt to death, such is the level of their evil actions.
Even better would be to use a female operative to fire the missiles. The sub-humans wouldn't get their 72 virgins then!

The sub-humans wouldn't get their 72 virgins then!

72virgins1.jpg

Excellent news. I've said before that I think what they deserve is to be burnt to death, such is the level of their evil actions.
Yep, but where do the deserters go ??? Here maybe???

If it is in the Daily Epxress Website, it must be all be truth? Really?

Much disinformation. From all sides.

I suspect that 'newspaper' websites (of all hues) pander to their regular reader types, and feed them what they expect to hear/read.

Of course, I may be wrong.

DH

If it is in the Daily Epxress Website, it must be all be truth? Really?

Much disinformation. From all sides.

I suspect that 'newspaper' websites (of all hues) pander to their regular reader types, and feed them what they expect to hear/read.

Of course, I may be wrong.

DH
So if it is reported in the Daily Express (and presumably in the Daily Mail) it is automatically untrue?

What happens if the same story is also reported by The Grauniad?

The mixed bit comes from the indiscriminant way in which these fire bombs work. I'm concerned for the innocent/oppressed bystanders when these things go off.

Sponsored Links
Back