Mixed emotions

The mixed bit comes from the indiscriminant way in which these fire bombs work. I'm concerned for the innocent/oppressed bystanders when these things go off.
Oh I see. IMO I reckon it's collateral damage. Surely there are not too many innocents left anyway?

Sponsored Links
Somehow I suspect that there are a huge number of innocents who have little option but to kowtow to the bunch of loons.

This is true. The problem is that by killing those who don't actually have the idea, it runs the risk of the bereaved developing a new set of ideas against those who have "saved" them.

Sponsored Links
The real war is the evil of their religion.

Put a stop to that....No more problem

Ultimately, the real war should be with those that let them into civilised countries/regions. Mad Frau Merkel will go down in history as someone who damaged Europe as much as Hitler. At least Hitler's destruction was partly repaired. What's coming in the future is irrepairable. In a few short years, the Jerrys will start getting their 'rewards' for letting in the swarms. The wind has been sown, but the reaping of the whirlwind isn't far away.

Ultimately, the real war should be with those that let them into civilised countries/regions. Mad Frau Merkel will go down in history as someone who damaged Europe as much as Hitler. At least Hitler's destruction was partly repaired. What's coming in the future is irrepairable. In a few short years, the Jerrys will start getting their 'rewards' for letting in the swarms. The wind has been sown, but the reaping of the whirlwind isn't far away.
The worrying thing is that the Germans might well hand out passports willy nilly and then encourage them to move on to that wonderful shangri la called Britain. Then WE shall reap the whirlwind!

The worrying thing is that the Germans might well hand out passports willy nilly and then encourage them to move on to that wonderful shangri la called Britain. Then WE shall reap the whirlwind!

Undoubtably they will. Germany isn't doing too badly at the moment, but when things change for the worse the country may well take flight to the right. If, as a result, they clamp down on their new 'countrymen', then the incomers may well decide that life is better in soft-touch Britain.

This is true. The problem is that by killing those who don't actually have the idea, it runs the risk of the bereaved developing a new set of ideas against those who have "saved" them.

Like what Blair did in Iraq you mean

Sponsored Links
Back