mixed race

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
watching the race in the U.S.A. to see who should become the next candidate for president . i noted Obama kept on about being black why not acknowalage the fact he could be white , people who are of mixed race always seem to say they are black, is it because they dont want to be white, or is 50 50 skin tone really black , my wife is 1/4 asian but she feels 100% white as do our kids no one ever ask other wise but some ask if she is from italy or spain. she always tells them the truth :confused: kelly holmes plus many mixed raced pop star's all play the race card but forget they are just as much white as they are black :confused: is there anything wrong in being white :confused:

Sponsored Links
Nothing wrong with being white. We are in a bit of a different situation up here as there is quite a vast majority of the population who are white.
It does annoy when someone starts playing on the race issue such as this. To me, it needs to be the best person for the job, wether he/she is black, white or pink with yellow spots. Not just because of the colour of their skin.

Obama is banging on about being black because he wants the black vote come election time and the kudos of being the first "black" president.

Sponsored Links
He is a bit black and that is the bit that he is presenting to the black population of America. (and all the mixed race peeps as well)

He could pass as a black man, he couldn't as a white man.

Yes, I couldn't believe how big his eyes got when he looked down at me.

I thought it was fairly obvious that he's brown?!

Sponsored Links
Back