mixer shower with exposed water inlet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
who makes them, any model suggestions??

going down to the MIL this week, and her shower packed up yonks ago, and she wants a new one.

the old one is very obselete, and is a strange electric mixer affair, its a manual mixer shower, but turned on with an electric valve.

I have 3 options,
1. find a direct replacement for this "mixer" she has, so any suggestion here welcomed
2. fit a mixer shower, this would require one (as in the topic title) with exposed water inlets, but cant seem to find one (at least not from pics of them) I know they exist as my last house had one, the valve just screwed to the wall, the hot/cold pipes went in the bottom.
3. Fit an electric one, this would be a bit of a git as its a gravity fed system so would need a mains water feed pulling through, not too big a job, but one I would prefer not to do.

a pumped shower is out, the budget doesn't stretch that far.

suggestions???

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back