mixing cement

Sponsored Links
Isn`t that for narrow gaps :confused: Maybe use a pointing gun with 4:1 mix :idea: . One job I`ve got to do here so better advice welcome ;)

Sponsored Links
Nope, geofix works on gaps 5 to 20mm wide. Infact it is hard to get it brushed in on gaps below 5mm.

But how much does geofix cost compared with a bag of sand and cement?

5 or 6 and 1 will give flexibility for paving, and sharp (plastering sand) will be tougher than soft building sand

Agreed it is more costly than equivalent sand and cement, but as this is OP first post I considered he was a new DIYer, and having used it myself this year, it was so easy. Absolutely no mess and cement stains.

Brush it in, use a round finishing tool to press down, sweep off and leave to harden.

How it lasts is still to be seen, :rolleyes: but I have seen applications that have been down for a few years and not a weed or crack in sight.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back