Mixing Velux flashing kits?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a non-standard velux window 94*118 (P06) - Is it possible to mix two flashing kits to get the correct height and width, as I am finding it diffiucult to find the correct size.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
your enquiry makes no sense.

Velux supply kits, not only for their cataloged off-the-shelf windows, but are also prepared to make bespoke kits to suit all scenarios.

costs a few quid though. :eek:

My plan was to by one kit which had a width of 94 and one kit which had height of 118, but if you are saying that velux would be able provide this as one kit then would this be a cheaper option ie. around £80?

My window is a P06 which is not usual UK stock.

Also out of interest and back to original question, can different kits be mixed to create an ad-hoc size?

Many Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Absolutely no reason why you can not mix the two flashing kits , provided they are the same code kits... eg: two edz.. Should your roof be slated then you'll just need 1 EDL..
However you could simply by a kit for a P10 window and trim the side flashings to length.. there by buying only 1 kit. easy!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back