MK K184 PBS 2 gang Euro data module face plate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Can anybody help me source 1 or 2 of the above face plates? I am needing them to finish a project. I have contacted MK and they are discontinued. I have tried all my local wholesellers and Ebay but I've had no luck.
will pay a fair + reasonable price inc postage.

cheers.

Richard. :D :D

Sponsored Links
Hi,

thanks for the quick reply, ufortunately they don't have any in stock.

I am hoping that somebody somewhere on this forum may have one left over from a job and is willing to sell it.

:D :D

Sponsored Links
Hi,

already tried Google, loads of hits unfortunatly the links are to old pages.

Some of the Ebay hits have some mistakes in the description (not the correct part number or not proper euro face plate)

:D :D

Not sure if you are still trying to find this parts, but I came across this thread when googling for the same item. Just got some from Electricpoint.com.

Hi radweld,
sorry about delay in getting back to you, I have been away on a course all week.

Are these the genuine MK parts? (K184PBS) :D

Ah, sorry. One of the links above linked to the K184WHI. I've just realised the PBS is very different. Apologies, Radweld

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back