Mobile forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are there any plans to make a mobile friendly version of this forum,

Something downloaded from the Android app store maybe?

Sponsored Links
Well, it is

Lol

Using a phone to access this site must be painful

I'm replying on my Mega (6.3" screen), which is not too bad, but I still need to pinch and zoom to make things a bit bigger, depending what screen I'm on. That may be because I have poor eyesight, though. The other thing that niggles is the virtual keyboard. Never as natural or easy to use as a proper full size jobby.

Even with good eyesight, I can appreciate it would be frustratingly difficult on a smaller screen.

Sponsored Links
I use a galaxy s 10.5 as my phone and it's even tedious on that, a app would be more easy on the eye and a lot more efficient to navigate and make posts.

I see a lot of adverts on this site so it must be generating some kind of revenue, the owner should consider this....

Perhaps see here ...//www.diynot.com/forums/forum-information/diynot-app.295679/

if you want a mobile forum then try,
xdadevelopers.theres nothing they dont know about mobiles. ;)

if you want a mobile forum then try,
xdadevelopers.theres nothing they dont know about mobiles. ;)

Already a member of that, they have a pretty sweet Mobile App you can download for free!!! makes it easy to navigate on a mobile device....my post was asking the Mods \ Owners if there are plans to have similar available for DIYnot.....but it seems NOT!!! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back