Modern music.... is it just me?

I

imamartian

All these new bands winning gongs and brits and awards all over... well i think they're all rubbish... blandness personified.

Glasvegas... the courteeners.... the strapons... the toilets... the earwax six...

it's like one big slop bucket...

am i being too harsh?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No you aint!!! garbage bar none :evil: my 16yr old assaults my eardrums with that sheeeit. :confused:

Trouble is that an awful lot of these performers sound out of tune, as in off-pitch.

thats because most of them CANNOT sing live,if not at all.its all to do with these clever machines that make them sound a lot better then they really do.

courteeners?

At your age, shouldn't that be spelt Cortinas............. :LOL:
That was my first car! A Yellow one!!! :oops: 500 quid I paid. It had over 100,000 on the clock when I bought it and it took me and the girlfriend back and forth to Dover (from Newcastle upon Tyne), twice without a fault! The body was dropping to bits mind! :LOL:

Now here's another thing that gets to me. Concerts!

Went to see the Jonas Brothers (my 9 year old daughter wanted to go, and who am I to argue ;) ) a couple of month ago. So, after spending most of the inheritance left to me by my parents 6 bed house in west london to buy a couple of tickets, we got there.

The stage is just visible on the horizon, althought the curvature of the earth did mean we couldn't see all of it, but the sound is LOUD AND I MEAN LOUD- so much so that I could hear it through my deaf ear. We could only realistically ascertain what was occurring by watching the big screens.

We left about half way through at my daughter's request (she is her mother's daughter, after all) disappointed and with damaged hearing.

I mean, what is the point.....? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back