Mondeo Ghia X TD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any of you help from an school mate of mine?

Dear Friends & collegues,

As a result of recent 'mis-handling' by a local Vehicle repairers, my Ford Mondeo Ghia X TD (July 98' model), requires a replacement dashboard - as the nearside passenger 'Air Bag' cover has now come adrift!

The said item is NO LONGER AVAILABLE through a Ford Dealers (as a 'Stock Part'), and I was advised by Essex Ford at Rayleigh Wier, to try and find one via another source (i.e breakers, etc).

I have so far been rather unsuccessful in this task, and thought I would call upon the collective knowledge/contacts I have 'on line', to see whether any of you out there in 'cyber-space', have any knowledge or further contacts of your own, that may be able to assist me?

Sponsored Links
any ford dealer should be able to request a "life line" through the parts ordering system. what this does is displays that a dealer needs a part on EVERY ford dealers computer system. if another dealer has it, it can be shipped through to your dealer through parts central at daventry. i would have thought that some large dealership with a bodyshop may have this as dormant stock. worth a talk to local parts dept??

P.S. i no longer work for them or i would do it for you.

Sponsored Links
Back