Mone Mone Mone

But Labour will be worse and you can waste your time complaing about the lefties ?

And just a lie? £60million profit lie. PPE not up to spec lie.
It’s like they didn’t give a f***, if it worked they’d might be some residual sympathy for their selfless profiteering

Sponsored Links
But Labour will be worse and you can waste your time complaing about the lefties ?

And just a lie? £60million profit lie. PPE not up to spec lie.
I literally laughed out loud watching her and her hubby's faux sincere faces on their car crash interview. Prince Andrew maybe can't sweat due to a medical condition, with Phoney Mone-y it's due to all the botox ...

"so about 60million pounds...."

"yeah...yeah about that..." yeah give or take a couple of million aye.

Im so glad our caring Taxman bullies off us our heard earned cash, and how many fools believe we will all benefit it we tax even more the hard working 'lucky ones' all of this will go into a big pot and we will all be rich beyond our wildest dreams with pearly white teeth to boot.

Like our Scottish friends Centre Left adding 45% tax. Fking absurd if you ask me noone will benefit im telling you now, NOONE will. Only the dodgy handshakers will no matter the party until corruption and the way Goverments are run changes.

"so about 60million pounds...."

"yeah...yeah about that..." yeah give or take a couple of million aye.

Im so glad our caring Taxman bullies off us our heard earned cash, and how many fools believe we will all benefit it we tax even more the hard working 'lucky ones' all of this will go into a big pot and we will all be rich beyond our wildest dreams with pearly white teeth to boot.

Like our Scottish friends Centre Left adding 45% tax. Fking absurd if you ask me noone will benefit im telling you now, NOONE will. Only the dodgy handshakers will no matter the party until corruption and the way Goverments are run changes.
But this instance isn't really about tax.

It's more about possible incorrect supply, and a fast track to the public purse. With a clear lie thrown in on top.

Sponsored Links
Would you employ these people? Would you want them in your house? Would you want to vote for them?

One of her ex lawyers is apparently being investigated, for what? Clients tell their lawyers lies all the time, it's called defending yourself. There would be no lawyers left if every time a jury said guilty, the defence lawyer was struck off. Fair enough if the client told them he/she was guilty and the brief carried on representing them. The media is obsessed with scapegoating.

One of her ex lawyers is apparently being investigated, for what?

An attempt to crush free speech by intimidating and threatening those who seek to tell the truth.

An attempt to crush free speech by intimidating and threatening those who seek to tell the truth.
He’s the lawyer, you must accept she had a right to representation. The more interesting point is whether her current lawyers can still act for on the civil fraud case in the light of her admissions

Probably Chinna, or maybe converted her lingerie range

He’s the lawyer, you must accept she had a right to representation. The more interesting point is whether her current lawyers can still act for on the civil fraud case in the light of her admissions

I guess you haven't heard of SLAPPs.

You will.

"Russian oligarchs and other deep-pocketed litigants will find it harder to muzzle the British press after justice secretary Dominic Raab set out a package of measures designed to prevent “endless legal action”.

Raab said the government would clamp down on wealthy individuals or companies seeking to use lawsuits, known as Slapps (strategic lawsuits against public participation), as a weapon to silence criticism.

MPs have expressed concern that wealthy individuals, including Russian oligarchs, have used the threat of legal action to hamper scrutiny of their financial affairs because publishers face sky-high legal costs to defend a court case, whatever its merits."

Tory sleaze.

She used the millions taken off the taxpayer to try to prevent the story getting out.

I guess you haven't heard of SLAPPs.

You will.

"Russian oligarchs and other deep-pocketed litigants will find it harder to muzzle the British press after justice secretary Dominic Raab set out a package of measures designed to prevent “endless legal action”.

Raab said the government would clamp down on wealthy individuals or companies seeking to use lawsuits, known as Slapps (strategic lawsuits against public participation), as a weapon to silence criticism.

MPs have expressed concern that wealthy individuals, including Russian oligarchs, have used the threat of legal action to hamper scrutiny of their financial affairs because publishers face sky-high legal costs to defend a court case, whatever its merits."
That's subtly different. If someone is charged with murder and asks a lawyer to defend them on the basis he didn't do it, the lawyers acts but has to stop acting if the bloke later says well yes i did it it but I want you to get me off. SLAPPS are here to stay, its inconceivable any government would restrict them, especially the current one and the likely alternative.

Sponsored Links
Back