Moon

I

imamartian

has anyone else got a special moon tonight (yeah i know it's the same one for all of us!!) but it's huge and orange !!

and it's only last month they said we were as close as we would be for the next 5 years didn't they?

what's going on?

Sponsored Links
And the lower in the sky the moon is, the more atmosphere you are looking at it through, and the bigger it appears.

Really though , if its some expert moon advice these fellas are hard to beat.

Sponsored Links
ooops , sorry , dont know how that one slipped in. Posted a wrong link.

Obviously a Freudian slip, or perhaps you secretly surf for that sort of thing?
Either way, it has been reported to Admin and Moderators. The link is highly inappropriate for this forum.

ooops , sorry , dont know how that one slipped in. Posted a wrong link.

Obviously a Freudian slip, or perhaps you secretly surf for that sort of thing?
Either way, it has been reported to Admin and Moderators. The link is highly inappropriate for this forum.

and my response was deleted too?

who is this "thatbloke" person ffs?

They deleted that? Goodness gracious me.

And how did the moderator slip that post in unnoticed?
Strange things afoot , must be the moon n all.

Martian, your response was probably deleted because you quoted this troll and so the reply contained the offending link.
I'd have thought posting links such as this person has posted would be reason enough to warrant a ban. Obviously Admin disagree. Quite what one has to do to be banned is beyond me.

Martian, your response was probably deleted because you quoted this troll and so the reply contained the offending link.
I'd have thought posting links such as this person has posted would be reason enough to warrant a ban. Obviously Admin disagree. Quite what one has to do to be banned is beyond me.

but two of the three website were excellents resources... just that the last was bizarly abusive !!!

Sorry fella , I was just having a laugh , thought you might have found it funny.
I really have no gripe with you.

I saw the gay boy bit in the tag and I didn't bother to click on it.
What was in it then? if you can couch your answer in a way as not to be too shocking. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back