Moores Kitchen Drawers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to disassemble a Moores kitchen drawer in order to replace the drawer front? I have removed it from the runners OK but I can't for the life of me work out how all the plastic sections of the drawer box come apart.

Thanks

Ken

Sponsored Links
I am not familiar with these drawers but is there a plastic cover either inside or outside at the drawer front end? Normally this is removed and a screwdriver used to unlock the tabs.

if you are lost, take a photo from "inside" the drawer, aimed at the drawer front, and one from the side, angled towards the front.

There are generally screws, but they may be in a part that clicks into the sides so the screwheads are concealed.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, folks. Turns out that there are clips which release the back of the drawer. If you then lay the drawer front down with the sides sticking up in the air and tilt each side in turn towards the drawer centre, while pulling the plastic slide towards the edge of the drawer front, this will release a hidden clip and the sides can be slid off. The plastic brackets with the clip can then be unscrewed and fitted to the new drawer front.

Anyone remember the Krypton factor??? :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back