More Kitchen woes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again,

So got my head round the worktops thanks for the help, next stumbling block that neither of us or the designer picked up on is that if we go central with the hob and go bigger i.e. 900mm then the dresser door 600mm won't be able to open :(

So is there a way of doing a bi-fold door? I have emailed a couple of companies about the tambour doors but they all tend to be in a metal colour we want white to match the slab.

Other alternative is double doors? not ideal though :(

Thanks again

Sponsored Links
You need to explain the problem , not clear from you description. Any pics?

Sponsored Links
If it were me, I would go back to the designer and say what you gonna do about this "at no cost to me".

You could cut the door in half so it bi folds but it will not be a good finish and you would have to use a piano hinge to join the two halves.

Alternatively you could introduce a purpose made filler at the height of the extractor and have shorter full doors above and below the filler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back