More pcness

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had this via an email:

In accordance with xxx's obligations in implementing its Equal Opportunities Policy, we are required to obtain the commitment from you that Shytalkz will comply with the Policy in your dealings with our organisation and our workforce.

As stated within the policy (copy below) xxx will not do business with, work with or work for any individual, company or partnership or other organisation which does not uphold the principles of equality of opportunity.

Your confirmation, by return of email, is required to confirm that you have received, understand and will comply with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy in place. If you have any questions relating to this, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yeh, ok, whatever....is this all that some people do all day long?

Sponsored Links
Now known by his colleagues as PCP; PC Plonker

A POLICEMAN refused to get on his bike — for fear of breaching health and safety regulations. PC Tony Cobban snubbed the chance to climb into the saddle to pose for a photo after receiving a new bike from store Halfords.

The officer, who is based in Preston, Lancs, declined on the grounds that he had not yet passed his Cycling Proficiency Test.

He and a female police community support officer were taking part in a local newspaper photo-shoot to mark the handover of the bikes.

PC Cobban told the Lancashire Evening Post: "It was basically a health and safety thing. "I was just being cautious as I haven't passed the Cycling Proficiency Test.

Sponsored Links
Now known by his colleagues as PCP; PC Plonker

A POLICEMAN refused to get on his bike — for fear of breaching health and safety regulations. PC Tony Cobban snubbed the chance to climb into the saddle to pose for a photo after receiving a new bike from store Halfords.

The officer, who is based in Preston, Lancs, declined on the grounds that he had not yet passed his Cycling Proficiency Test.

He and a female police community support officer were taking part in a local newspaper photo-shoot to mark the handover of the bikes.

PC Cobban told the Lancashire Evening Post: "It was basically a health and safety thing. "I was just being cautious as I haven't passed the Cycling Proficiency Test.

Typical of the pigs. Bit like the two PCSO's who stood by the lake and watched a child drown as they hadn't had any training on how to swim!

Where I live, the local Parisah Council bought one of those 'smiley speed signs' that smiles when you are doing less than 30mph but scowls if you excede it.
Lancashire County Council sent the men round to put the brackets on several lamposts so tht the sign could be moved around the village at different times but the local bobby could not do it until he had bee to the Copunty Council H & S Department and taken a course in . . . .

climbing step ladders. I ask you! !

It was 3 months after the brackets were put up before the sign first appeared, and, believe it or not, the plod was transferred 2 months later and the new guy had to go on the course.

dave

Send it back with a comment such as

"do you enjoy your job? how much do they pay you for making up this pointless worthless dross? Is it more or less than the £XXXX that I earn per week? Please justify it either way, I could do with a laugh. Then I will sign your worthless email"

I would if it landed in my email inbox.

I thought they already treated each other 'equally' in Norfolk??

:LOL:

My guess is that they're covering their own backsides in case they're accused of bypassing equal opportunities rules by contracting work out. It's a bit like those websites where you have to tick the box to say you're over eighteen. They have no way to check and they don't give a twopenny dicky bird anyway. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well I replied and said yes. Seeing as there is only me, it's a bit hard to be discrimatory against myself :LOL:

But, what a pointless pile of cack.

PS Delux and John: :LOL: :LOL: (b'stards!)

Sponsored Links
Back