more right wing protests

I've never met an anti-fascist who could explain to me one single political policy of fascism.

Sponsored Links
I've never met an anti-fascist who could explain to me one single political policy of fascism.

It's terrible when people can't or won't explain what they have in mind.

We have the same trouble trying to get Quitters to explain which option they thought they were voting for; or what they think the benefits of Brexit will be, or how they think these benefits will affect them. Have you ever met a Quitter who could tell you? What did she say?

It's terrible when people can't or won't explain what they have in mind.

We have the same trouble trying to get Quitters to explain which option they thought they were voting for; or what they think the benefits of Brexit will be, or how they think these benefits will affect them. Have you ever met a Quitter who could tell you? What did she say?

There's this t'young lad in the pub, wears a Guy Fawkes mask & hoodie on all these political demonstrations, yet when you try to pin him down on his political beliefs . . . he's just slightly to the right of Hitler.

I can accept that he's young & his brain isn't yet fully developed, but he gets soooo aggressive when you point out the hypocrisy of fighting someone who doesn't share your beliefs & calling it "fighting for freedom".

Sponsored Links
I already knew this, but you've just confirmed to the internets that you cannot define exactly what a fascist is.

I've never seen you define a teapot. By your reasoning, that means you are unable to define exactly what a teapot is.

you cannot define exactly what a fascist is.
I know what the term fascist means. I also know there are no mainstream fascist political parties. There are also a number of wannabee Nazis out there giving rousing speeches on YouTube and the like and love nothing more than shaving their heads or dressing in bedsheets and waving banners whenever the publicity machine allows.

What is your point?

I know what the term fascist means. I also know there are no mainstream fascist political parties. There are also a number of wannabee Nazis out there giving rousing speeches on YouTube and the like and love nothing more than shaving their heads or dressing in bedsheets and waving banners whenever the publicity machine allows.

What is your point?

OK. Do this one thing, not just for me but for everyone on the internets. Please explain to me one, just one defineable political policy of a fascist. You can even use Google to help you.

Unlike the UK main land Europe has a history of extremist governments

Spain
Germany
Austria
Portugal
Italy
Romania
Poland
Hungary
Czechs
Greece
Probably the French

And extremism appears to be on the rise "Again"

This is tiresome, can you not read....

:rolleyes:

I'll not point out the obvious fault with your response. What I'd really like to read is someone's. anyone's explanation of a fascist political policy.

And extremism appears to be on the rise "Again"

How about looking at it like this . . . What you call extremism is the normal & anything less than that is subnormal. Are we emerging from a period of subnormality?

I'll not point out the obvious fault with your response. What I'd really like to read is someone's. anyone's explanation of a fascist political policy.

Dunno ? How about a read of
Mein Kampf think it was written by some Austrian bloke in prison

Dunno ? How about a read of
Mein Kampf think it was written by some Austrian bloke in prison

I have read it. Whilst I don't pretend to be an authority on it I am surprised at just how much of it has been cherry picked by politicians & used to drive forward the economy.

Have you read it?

What purpose does an Autohbahn serve? Why would there be a need for a peoples car?

I have read it. Whilst I don't pretend to be an authority on it I am surprised at just how much of it has been cherry picked by politicians & used to drive forward the economy.

Have you read it?

What purpose does an Autohbahn serve? Why would there be a need for a peoples car?

No never read it

Just thought it might give you some help in your understanding of facist policy ? Dare say Benito Mussolini wrote some thing

Or perhaps That Spanish bloke

Then there is the faciism of the left as raised by Shirley Williams at a Labour Party conference in the 80's she was recently on the radio speaking about the faciism of the left

Sponsored Links
Back