MORTGAGES.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the best deal on a mortgage, i am planning on buying a second home but i dont want to get tied into a mortgage for 25yrs, idealy one that i can pay off monthly payments but if i want to pay more each month to pay the loan off quicker is the one i need can i get this type of a mortgage.

Sponsored Links
Yes I,m sure you can get that type of mortgage....I,ll keep an eye out for you..... ;)

Just a thought.. Are you not better off getting a mortgage, at the best rate possible of course. Any extra you pay off it would be better going into a high interest savings account, then pay it off in a lump sum. Rather than giving the greedy bastard mortgage companies any more than you have to!

I know a good mortgage advisor if you want to speak to someone about it. He's an honest guy (and he doesn't even pay me to say that!!)

Hope this helps.

Matt

material.buyer said:
Just a thought.. Are you not better off getting a mortgage, at the best rate possible of course. Any extra you pay off it would be better going into a high interest savings account, then pay it off in a lump sum. Rather than giving the greedy b*****d mortgage companies any more than you have to!

I know a good mortgage advisor if you want to speak to someone about it. He's an honest guy (and he doesn't even pay me to say that!!)

Hope this helps.

Matt

You cant earn more on the investment than the interest you are paying on a loan. Not unless the investment is a risk.
There are plenty of deals out there where you can pay lump sumps with & without penalty.

Sponsored Links
Diyisfun said:
You cant earn more on the investment than the interest you are paying on a loan.

You can if you (or your partner) doesn't pay tax... ;)

Back