Mothering Sunday

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mothering Sunday! do you do anything? flowers for your Mum chocolates for the wife and mother of your kids? pub lunch? or is it just another opportunity for the card manufacturers to exploit us and you just ignore it, or maybe all those things, I'll be taking the wife out for a pub lunch, I'll get drunk and she'll have a go at me saying its was mothers day not fathers!!

Sponsored Links
chocolates for the wife and mother of your kids? pub lunch?

Its nothing special nowdays they are things you do on a regular basis throughout the year anyway.
Plus you don't want the missus putting to much weight on their backsides do you.

Plus you don't want the missus putting to much weight on their backsides do you.[/quote]

Only if it's your weight ;)

Sponsored Links
Shame, This thread many yrs ago would of been flooded with exited people, posting about how they bought flowers, treats etc, but, sadly, nowadays, no-one seems to care.Xmas is going the same way'

Shame, This thread many yrs ago would of been flooded with exited people, posting about how they bought flowers, treats etc, but, sadly, nowadays, no-one seems to care.Xmas is going the same way'

i agree... i just went to see my mum, and told her that i love her.

And i'll do that next week too !

It is now a rip off, as any occasion.
Better off starting a card company.

Letter to mother in law, feel free to copy

Dear Mother in Law,

Please stop telling me how to bring up my children.
I married one of yours and the short comings are immense.

Yours

Son in Law

My mum has passed away so my sister and I always put on flowers on her grave

My other half's kids don't give her anything so I bought her flowers and made her roast dinner yesterday

It was her birthday last week and they didn't aknowledge it either

Sponsored Links
Back