Motorcycle show Sunday.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
F'k, we were the first in the queue afflicted by the multi car pile up in lane 1 just before the NEC around 10:30 hrs Sunday !!!
Stuffed up the jacksy by a beemer - 14 plated !! Mind you taffy was shunted by six other nuking futters - A quote from lady driver behind the Beemer!! " You did brake suddenly !"
Could you 'adam and eve' it ? And she spoke wiv a plumb in her gob !!

So, sorry about any hold up heading Norf on M42 just before the NEC (Mo Bike show) on Sunday.
Fankfully not my motor and minimal damage for us - 4 others not so lucky !

-0-

Sponsored Links
F'k, we were the first in the queue afflicted by the multi car pile up in lane 1 just before the NEC around 10:30 hrs Sunday !!!
Stuffed up the jacksy by a beemer - 14 plated !! Mind you taffy was shunted by six other nuking futters - A quote from lady driver behind the Beemer!! " You did brake suddenly !"

So, sorry about any hold up heading Norf on M42 just before the NEC (Mo Bike show) on Sunday.

-0-

Serves you right, for being in her way!

Sponsored Links

-0-

Did you get a mention on the radio? I achieved that a few years back in Blackheath SE London

Were you in the outside lane? If so, then it was entirely your own fault.

You do realise that BMWs have priority in the outside lane. In fact, I understand that there is something built into the engine management system that restricts them to that lane unless, of course, they are entering or leaving the motorway.

You do realise that BMWs have priority in the outside lane. In fact, I understand that there is something built into the engine management system that restricts them to that lane unless, of course, they are entering or leaving the motorway.

And of course the very useful feature of the headlamps automatically flashing should anything deemed a lesser vehicle get too close in front, no matter how fast said vehicle is going, or what is in the lane to it's left.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

............ and the fact that most Beemer drivers have half the brain cells as the rest of us :)

Had a transit van behind me coming home from work tonight, (yes, it was the ubiquitous white one!), and he was so close I couldn't see his numbe plate.

Stayed on my bumper driving at 70mph for over half a mile whilst we were overtaking some lorries in the inside lane. As soon as I began to pass the front of the leading lorry he started flashing his headlights at me. I will NOT be forced to move over until I DECIDE it is safe to do so.

This prat decides to undercut me instead so when I saw him move quickly to the left I stayed where I was.

About 5 car lengths behind a clearly marked police car!

:D

The police car also moved left and put his blue lights on. He also had a rolling sign in the rear window informing the van driver to slow down and stop. He then pulled him into a lay by just ahead.

OH SO SWEET!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back